Monday, June 4, 2012

WOOF WOOF


So there is a picture going around facebook of these cute little shaggy pups someone made out of cupcakes. I had a client contact me about replicating them. I tried to find instructions on how to make them but to no avail.

I studied the picture carefully trying to figure out how they got the shape of the face to stay the way it was. There is a SMALL glimpse on the back cupcake that shows a ‘mini cupcake’ behind the mound of frosting. What a neat thing….I would have never thought of that!! Here goes…..

Now let me explain something, I have a very ‘I can do that’ approach to all projects but then when I sit at the table with my materials my heart starts pounding and I convince myself of all the reasons ‘I can’t do this’. These were NO exception. I think even more so because I couldn’t find instructions step by step instructions so I had to use my knowledge just by looking at the picture.

You can see which pups were first and which came as I got more comfortable. Either way I think they came out super cute and my client was pleased!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment